Re: logistic 8th MAWG F2F meeting in september

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

I would again like to ask if we could meet on the last week of August. I had requested this several weeks ago, but no action has been taken. This would make things significantly easier, since classes start on Sept 1 for me.

regards,

John