Re: Re: AW: next f2f in Sophia-Antipolis

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

Why is there no option for the last week of August? This has the dual advantage of avoiding the semantics workshop and teaching.

thanks,

John