Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-06-15

Dear Joakim, all

I have to send my regrets as I will be in a meeting in Luxembourg on
that day.

wrt to 3[e]:

Everything what is happening in the RDFS taskforce is documented at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Ontology_Implementation
and http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/249

We have an initial RDFS and OWL version available from me and a revision
of the OWL version from Jean-Pierre. Several issues were raised in the
email conversation by Werner, Chris, Veronique, and Jean-Pierre.
I will summarize them in an issues page in the Wiki.

wrt. to 3[f]:

The audio file with EXIF metadata is available here:
http://www.fendttheband.de/mp3/snippets/fendt-severalloves-snippet.mp3
It is also linked from
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Audio_data

I wish you a fruitful telecon!

Best regards,

Tobias

Am 13.06.2010 14:52, schrieb Joakim Söderberg:
> Dear all,
> Here is the agenda for our next call.
> -------------------------------
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG")
> alternative dial numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.89.06.34.99
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2010-06-15 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm
> 13:00 )
> Regrets:
> Chair: Joakim
> Scribe: TBA
>
> Minutes to appear:
> _http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-mediaann-minutes.html_
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/05/11-mediaann-minutes.html>
> Propose to accept: _http://www.w3.org/2010/06/01-mediaann-minutes.html_
>
> 2. Next meeting
> 2010-06-22
>
> 3. Items
>
> [a] Action items:
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open_
>
> [b] First LC comments (Thierry)
> _http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/_
> _http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100608/_
> [c] WebIDL feedback (Florian)
> Florian would like to discuss the findings of his student and also the
> feedback from the Webapps group with the participants regarding our
> WebIDL specification.
> [d] Namespace Discussion (Raphael)
> [e] RDF Task force update and progress (Tobias)
>
> [f] Test Suite Progress
> i) A library to extract test cases for JavaScript libs:
> _http://suika.fam.cx/www/webidl2tests/readme.en.html_ (Florian)
> ii) We have sample test data for:
> MPEG-7 file describing a movie at
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/NightOnEarthMPEG7_
> (Werner)
> 5 images:
> _&&http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Images_%26_EXIF_data_
> (Florian)
> audio: (Tobias)
> iii) Test suite proposal from Chris:
> _http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be/users/chpoppe/MAWG%20TestSuite.html_
>
> --
> Joakim Söderberg

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at