De : vmalaise [vmalaise@few.vu.nl]
Date d'envoi : vendredi, 11. juin 2010 17:16
À : Chris.Poppe@UGent.be
Cc : Evain, Jean-Pierre; Bailer, Werner; Tobias Bürger; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : RE: [mawg] [rdfs taskforce] action-249: RDFS version of ma-ont   availble

Dear all,

I agree with the previous propositions (and the previous comments saying
that the current proposition is a very nice model to start the discussions
with, thanks a lot Tobias for making this step!) for restructuring the
ontology's hierarchy, and for creating Concepts as the range for properties
that require more than one value. I have a question about the "functional
properties", particularly for the contributors: would this not be too
restrictive? Different people contribute to the same media, and the same
person might contribute to multiple medias. I, on the other hand, have this
tendency of fearing the over-commitement, so you might have very good
reasons for having chosen this restriction on some properties?

Best,
Véronique