RE: [mawg] RE: Testsuites importants point wrap-up and post on the mailing list

+1 to Pierre-Antoine

If we go for a web based implementation of the test suite, it could be a service that takes key/value pairs of the properties extracted from the container file as input. This eliminates the need of having an artificial format as input. As Pierre-Antoine suggested, providing the values of the properties that are expected to be extracted from a certain input file is very useful for debugging.

Best regards,
Werner