RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-01-26

After MPEG is April 26-30 which is overlapped with WWW2010 Conference in
Raleigh. 50% possibility for attending WWW2010 in my side...

Anyway, let me ask for that question during the call

YOUR PREFERENCE
[    ] 2nd week of April (12-16)
[    ] 4th week of April (26-31)

VOLUNTEERING FOR HOSTING THE MEETING AND VELUE
[    ] Vienna (by Werner if confirmed)
[    ] Other Places

Daniel

------