From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Florian Stegmaier
Sent: den 22 januari 2010 11:31
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Primer for MAWG

Dear all,

i just started going through the meeting minutes in order to collect the things regarding the test suite. While doing this, i got to the discussion about a "primer" for our work we hat at the first day of the TPAC2009 [1] (you can find it at the end of the minutes).

The bottom line of this discussion was the importance of the primer.
Shall we add this as a topic for the next telecon? I think we all forgot about that ;)

Best,
Florian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-mediaann-minutes.html
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
Chair of Distributed Information Systems University of Passau Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062