RE: Hotel reservation for the F2F

Dear Thierry and all,
I contacted the two hotel I recommended in the wiki page.

We can use the SR Hotel with the TTA special rate. But the special rate is not possible in the Hotel GALLERY.
The room rates of two hotel are as below

- SR Hotel: The price of the standard room is 121,000 KRW(around 108 USD) per day.
- Hotel Gallery: The price of the standard double room is 140,000 KRW(around 125 USD) per day.

Note: If you want to reserve these hotel, please let me know. I will reserve the room for you. Because that is more convenient to you.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.