Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-08-31

Dear Joakim, all,

at first, i hope you all had a refreshing summer break! Unfortunately, i cannot make the Teleconf this Tuesday, because i attend the Summer School of Multimedia Semantics in Amsterdam.

Regarding the agenda:

2. I will not participate the meeting in Sophia, but TPAC.

3. a) Action items:
ACTION-264: my account doesn´t work yet - have told chris to change the 3 things in the WebIDL-Spec.
ACTION-269: should be closed - was also proposed by Thierry and is not up-to-date.

3. d)
Implementation:
Currently we have a first working implementation of the webservice scenario (joint implementation by Joanneum, Salzburg Research and University of Passau). Mappings for Dublin Core and MPEG-7 metadata are implemented in the webservice. We have also session and error handling. Werner can give you details about this implementation and will show you the implementation at F2F in Sophia. The data basis of the implementation is a data crawler based on Flickr data (for sample output for one ressource see [1]).

Test-Suite:
No progress yet. Will be started after finalizing implementation.

Cheers,
Florian

[1] https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/~stegmai/mawg/

Am 29.08.2010 um 17:54 schrieb Joakim Söderberg:

> Dear WG members and Invited experts,
> It’s time to recommence the work after a nice summer break (at least for me).
>
> Here is the agenda for our call coming Tuesday:
>
> -------------------------------
> 1. Convene
> Media Annotations WG
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG")
> alternative dial numbers:
> France (Nice): +33.4.89.06.34.99
> UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
> IRC channel: #mediaann
> Tuesday 2010-08-31 11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm 13:00 )
> Regrets:
> Chair: Joakim
> Scribe: TBA
>
> Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2010/08/31-mediaann-minutes.html
> Propose to accept: http://www.w3.org/2010/07/06-mediaann-minutes.html
>
> 2. Next meeting
> F2F in Sophia-Antipolis 8-10 September
>
> 3. Items
>
> [a] Action items: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> [b] Status on LC comments and Dispatch review work  (Thierry)
>
> There are 9 comments in the tracker tool:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/2389?cid=2389
>
> [c] Status on RDF task force (Tobias, JP)
> Current OWL version (revision 5) which you can find here:  http://www.salzburgresearch.at/~tbuerger/ma-ont-rev5.owl
>
> [d] Status on Test suite and reference implementations (all)
>

> AOB
>

> Looking forward to talk to you!
> /Joakim Söderberg

_____________________________