Re: FYI: Formats to be included in LC of Ontology recommendation

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Not to be picky .. but: the table for Ogg doesn't seem to work - the link 404s.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/ogg.html

indeed that is exactly what I said in previous email below.
"I have added a link to the ogg format (though the ogg.html is not
present in the directory".

Please add this file at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/ogg.html

Best,

Thierry.

> Tried all the others and they all seem to work.
>
> Cheers,
> Silvia.
>
> 2010/4/29 Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>:
>> Joakim,
>>
>> I have updated the mapping table cover page
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/mapping_table.html
>>
>> - removed exclude formats
>> - sorted formats by name
>>
>> I have added a link to the ogg format (though the ogg.html is not present in
>> the directory)
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/
>>

>> For the Last call version, the above links will need to be copied into the
>> editor's draft at
>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#mapping-table
>>
>> Best,
>> Thierry
>>
>> Joakim Söderberg wrote:
>>> OGG is also INCLUDED!
>>>
>>> Thierry will put a link to the mapping from the table.
>>>

>>> /Joakim
>>>
>>> ________________________________

>>> ID3
>>> MediaRDF
>>> LOM
>>> METS
>>> EXIF
>>> CL1.1
>>> DIG
>>> MediaRSS
>>> TXFeed
>>> YouTube
>>> IPTC
>>> TVA
>>> EBU COre
>>> MPEG-7
>>> SMTPD
>>>
>>> = EXCLUDED FORMATS (because they are incomplete)
>>>
>>> iTunes
>>> QuickTime
>>> SearchMonkey
>>> CableLabs 2.0