Re: Request for LC approvals

In my revised version, I took the points
3,4,8,9
into account, I defined what we meant by ontology etc. But if you
consider that this comment should be taken into account by adding a
formal definition of what an ontology is in general, fair enough.
About the difference between locator and identifier, I had changed the
example, to show that they can be different, which is what the
reviewers were asking for... What other changes are you planning to
incorporate?

Best regards,
Véronique