From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of "Tobias Bürger"
Sent: lundi, 12. avril 2010 16:32
To: "ì´ì>ì""
Cc: "Tobias Bürger"; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: RDFS taskforce telecon -> move to 14.04. 11:30?

Dear all,

nonetheless I would propose to have the telecon at 11:30 on Wednesday
14.04. because of the availability of some people.

@Wonsuk: we can keep you informed via mail.

Best regards,

Tobias

> Hi. Tobias and all.
> I think proposed time seems a little bit difficult to me.
> So I am not sure.
>
> Best regards,
> Wonsuk.

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway