Re: WebIDL language

Hello all,

I think this debate is not merely about a syntaxis, but about how the
API is going to be used.

Functions defined in WebIDL look more appropiate to be implemented in
Java, Javascript and in general web oriented applications. For desktop
applications plain IDL would be better (there are bindings for C++ which
are lacking in WebIDL)

But given that we are in "video in the web", I think WebIDL is better
(which, by the way, is very similar to IDL).

Victor