Re: transition request

Joakim,

Following your transistion request for "API for Media Resource 1.0"
I have updated the document with the required stuff to make it compliant
to W3C publication rules.

The document is now ready for publication in TR space.
It is now available at

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

Only the date and corresponding URI need to be changed on final
publication date.

Let me know when you plan to publish and I will take care of the
publication process.

Thierry.