Re: Revised draft of API doc

Dear all!

Yes, i can try to formulate a first draft for the abstract and the
introduction.

@Wonsuk: Could you please send me the current draft? I´m not familiar
with the W3C system yet. Regarding the deadline, i would be very
happy, if i could add my contribution to the html. After that i would
send it back to you for merging. Is this ok for you?

Best,
Florian

Am 01.10.2009 um 04:17 schrieb 이원석:

> Dear Co-editors,
> According to the email from Thierry yesterday, I think we have to
> finalize the First Working Draft of API doc, even if it’s not
> mature yet.
> I would like to propose below works for finalizing API doc.
>
> Abstract and Introduction part à elaborate current description
> API part à describe the current API by Web IDL
> Data type description à do the final touch
> Reference à minor things
>
> What do you think?
> @Florian: Could you take care of Abstract and Introduction part
> until next Monday(5th October)?
> @Chris: Could you make initial Web IDL description of API part until
> next Monday (5th October)?
>
> Any comment or suggestion is more than welcome. J
>
> Best regards,
> Wonsuk

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)