Re: [mawg] RE: Discovery of track and named fragment names

Hi all,

it seems like a very valid use case to me.

I think ma:fragment is a good candidate for this, even if we have to
tweak its original intent to include tracks -- which is in sync with the
Media Fragment WG, anyway...

Le 24/11/2009 09:23, Bailer, Werner a écrit :
> Dear Raphaël,
>
>> *Question:* Could the ma:fragments and ma:namedFragments properties be
>> used to enable track and named fragments discovery?
>>
>>> DOMString[] getTrackNames(MediaResource mr) {
>>>  Fragment[] fragments = mr.fragments();
>>>  DOMString[] tracknames;
>>>  for(Fragment f : fragments) {
>>>   If(f.role = "Track") {
>>>    tracknames.add(f.identifier);
>>>   }
>>>  }
>>>  return tracknames;
>>> }

Oh, and btw, are we planning on using roles/subproperties to filter
fragments that are actually tracks ?!? :-P
<huge_tong_in_the_cheek_please_dont_flame/>

  pa