From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
Sent: mercredi, 18. novembre 2009 14:57
To: Tobias Bürger
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: [q] MAWG: Definition of subproperties

Jean-Pierre did not like it because he doesn't believe that there will be mappings to all sub properties from all formats. Ex. "album title" in TVA, ID3 etc.

He has a point but I think that if we define a nice vocabulary that becomes popular, more mappings will follow from several contributors. Which by the way inclines that we should make it possible in the future to (easily) update the ontology. But I guess that has to do with the implementation.

/Joakim