Re: [mawg] Re: ACTION-177: API at client/server side (was: Call for Test Cases)

Many thanks for the explanation, Werner. Another question: you wrote in a
reply to Silvia about access to metadata:

"Yes, that's why there are 2 paths in the diagram: from the metadata
document via a format specific API, and/or from the media resource via an
extractor and possibly also a format specific API."

Who is working on the format-specific extractors, or to put it differently:
how is the "common interface to all of these!" being realized?

Best,

Felix