Re: add version number to the format mapping.

Dear Thierry, all

I guess it would also be great to add a link to a public version of the
format version (if available). This again would make the reviewing task
easier.

For some formats we already collected links in a Wiki table at the last
F2F meeting (however I did not find the table in the Wiki).

Best,

Tobias

Thierry Michel schrieb:
> During yesterday's call, we agreed that each mapping format should
> have a version number to identify the format version.
>
> Editors who initially provided the format mapping should update it and
> add  a version number to it in the list of Media formats available in
> our Wiki at
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Format_mapping_review
>
> Joakim will use the wiki to collect these version number and update
> the Mapping Table accordingly.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_090223_common.htm
>

> Thierry

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger