RE : RE : Edits of the requirements document - action-85

Do we need consensus to repair broken links and reference to websites or
names of specifications ;-)

	-------- Message d'origine--------
	De: felix.sasaki@googlemail.com de la part de Felix Sasaki
	Date: mar. 17.03.2009 14:00
	À: Evain, Jean-Pierre
	Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
	Objet: Re: RE : Edits of the requirements document - action-85

	Hi Jean-Pierre,

	I would propose to send the rewordings to this list and integrate
them as soon as we have consensus on them.

	Felix

	2009/3/17 Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>

		Dear all, Felix,

		You maybe remember that I suggested 6 weeks ago that some of
the links
		regarding TVA and EBU schemas are incorrect.  I had been
told that this
		would be done later as the document had to be published
a.s.a.p ;-). But it
		looks like if it is subject to some significant rewording
and this might be
		the opportunity to correct errors.

		Felix, who should I send the corrections to. Please advaise.

		Regards,

		Jean-Pierre