RE: [FYI] [W3C MAWG] Example of property mapping using semantic technologies

Veronique and Tobias,

sorry for missing your good discussion today call due to lack of time space.
It will be discussed during the next call. Of course, we can keep working on
this thread on the mailing list until the next call...

That's very good information and thanks a lot.

-----
Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics. KOREA