From: felix.sasaki@googlemail.com [mailto:felix.sasaki@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:26 PM
To: ÀÌ¿ø¼®
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Test data for API

Hi Wonsuk,

I am using Youtube too, and yes, more test data from a different source would be great. Let's see if we find a source - agenda+ for today's call.

Best,

Felix

2009/6/23 ÀÌ¿ø¼® <wslee@etri.re.kr>

Hi. Felix.

Thanks.

Do you have any Media RSS data or oo you know how to getting Media RSS data from Services?

I just use the data from Youtube for testing Media RSS.

But I am looking for another test data for Media RSS.

Best regards,

Wonsuk