Re: AW: [Transition announcement] for "Ontology for Media Resource 1.0" to First Public Working Draft.

Yep, facing the same in Mac OS X with both Firefox and Safari. In
Firefox, after changing the character encoding from Western
(ISO-8859-1) to Unicode (UTF-8), everything seems to be working fine.

Btw. please update the reference to MPEG-7, e.g., reference MPEG-7 as
a whole which could be probably done for MPEG-21 also. That is,
ISO/IEC 15938 (all parts), Information technology – Multimedia
content description interface

ISO/IEC 21000 (all parts), Information technology – Multimedia
framework (MPEG-21)

Best regards,

  -Christian