AW: [Transition announcement] for "Ontology for Media Resource 1.0" to First Public Working Draft.

Hi Wonsuk,

you are right, if I change the encoding to UTF-8 manually, it works. However, although it says UTF-8 in the header, it's strange that auto-detection of encoding fails in 3 browsers (IE, Firefox, Opera)...

Best regards,
Werner