	De: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org de la part de Thierry
Michel
	Date: ven. 12.06.2009 20:33
	Ā: Joakim Söderberg; public-media-annotation@w3.org
	Objet: Re: Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

	Joakim,

	The latest version of the Ontology for Media Resource 1.0
	is available at

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/Ove

rview.html

	associated with the mapping table

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/map

ping_table.htm

	Best,
	Thierry

	Joakim Söderberg wrote:
	> Hello,
	> Can you please email the link to the last version again, so we can
vote for publishing!

	> /Joakim

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway