From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-
annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Evain, Jean-Pierre
Sent: mercredi, 10. juin 2009 14:22
To: Thierry Michel; ???
Cc: Media Annotation
Subject: RE: Checked draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

Dear all,

I have been going through the latest version:

Here are my comments about the TVA and EBUCore mappings mainly about
attributes, which were added under the new ma: namespace:

* EBUCore has a mapping to copyright through the DC:Rights element
* both TVA and EBUCore have a mapping to TargetAUdience through TVA:genre
and EBUCore:type
* TVA maps to Locator via the ProgramID, etc using CRIDs (Content Reference
identifiers) as well as EBUCore in Format:Location (BTW, as EBU asked for
locator you would have expected this ;-)

Thanks in advance for updating the mapping table
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/map
ping_table.htm

Best regards,

Jean-pierre