Re: Cheked draft of Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

For validation purposes, I have copied the 3 documents in our WG space
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/
- Overview.html
- mapping_table.htm
- htmldiff.htm

Now checking the 3 documents:

1- Ontology for Media Resource 1.0
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/Overview.html

1a- checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional: OK
1b- checked CSS Validation :OK
1c- checked Broken links: OK
1D- checked Pubrules OK

This document is ready for publication

-------------------
2- Mapping Table
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/mapping_table.htm

2a- checked HTML validation: Not Good: There are a lot of validation
issues. Must be fixed before publication. See report at
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/mapping_table.htm

2b- checked CSS Validation :Not Good: There are a lot of validation
issues. Must be fixed before publication. See report at
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/mapping_table.htm

2c- checked Broken links:
I have fixed the broken links. Now OK.

-------------------
3- Diff file
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/htmldiff.htm

3a- checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional: OK

3b- checked CSS Validation : Not Good: There are a lot of validation
issues. Must be fixed before publication. See report at
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/htmldiff.htm

3c- checked Broken links:
I have fixed the broken links. Now OK.

The mapping_table.htm must be fixed before publication. The Webmaster
will refuse documents that do not validate HTML and CSS.

The diff file (htmldiff.htm) does not need to be published in TR space,
as I don't think there are links to it. Is there ?

Thierry