W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > June 2009

RE: Agenda for this week call

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:56:18 +0200
To: 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <AA1D2D2F33484A08874BE4A9EF0EE1D4@elis.UGent.be>
Dear all,

My regrets for tomorrow's Phone conference. I'm defending my Phd-thesis
tomorrow afternoon ...

Kind regards,

Chris Poppe
Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896
t secr: +32 9 33 14911
e: chris.poppe@ugent.be

URL: http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] Namens Joakim Söderberg
Verzonden: maandag 8 juni 2009 11:22
Aan: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Onderwerp: Agenda for this week call

Hi all,

Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 9 June, 12:00 UTC.

*Tuesday, 9 June 12:00-13:00 UTC*
* **Zakim General Information*
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 
*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim 
Scribe: TBA
[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 2 June 2009

[b] Schedule for the next call on 16 June 2009
*[2] Items*
[a] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list

[b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
    i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
    ii) Go for publication this week?

[c] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 2.0"
Shall we already start working on 2.0 and add those issues:

	i) a syntax column? (Felix)

	ii) Werner: Mention different layers of conformance (more formal and
more informal ones) (Simply adding data types is a step into this

	iii) David: If one system has the tag "principal protagonist" and
another the tag "actor", we can map from the first to the second, but some
semantics are lost.  If we now map back to the first system, the person who
was previously identified as the principal is now just one of many

even if we don't need this, this problem should be mentioned somewhere, or
it'll keep coming up.


    iv) Attribute descriptors (David)

 [d] AOB

Joakim Söderberg
Received on Monday, 8 June 2009 09:57:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:24:36 UTC