Re: [MEDIANN] MPEG

Victor,

Thanks for this nice presentation of the Media Annotations Working Group.
Following are some small comments.

Slide 1:
--> W3C Web Video Group

Its actually not a Group but an Activity hosting 3 working groups, see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/

Suggest to replace by:
W3C  "Video in the Web" Activity hosts 3 Working Groups

Slide 6:
--> Ontology for Media Object Use Cases and Requirements

the document name is actually
"Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0"

Slide 7:
--> W3C Working Draft 19 January 2009
I would also paste the URI of the document
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-annot-reqs-20090119/
or
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-annot-reqs

Slide 8:
Please solicit feedback and comments about this document to
public-media-annotation@w3.org <mailto:public-media-annotation@w3.org>:

Thierry.