W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > January 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-27

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:57:43 +0900
Message-ID: <B4EAD1122C31304099A5CDEA5447210F0169457F@email2>
To: "Thierry Michel" <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
I regret today's call because today is holiday of lunar new year in Korea.
If possible, I will attend. but I am not sure. :-)

Best regards,
Wonsuk Lee, Senior Researcher/Ph.d
ETRI, Protocol Engineering Center
161 Kajong-Dong, Yusong-Gu, Daejeon
305-700, South Korea
Voice  : +82-42-860-4893,
Fax: +82-42-861-5404
E-mail : wslee@etri.re.kr, wslee@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry Michel
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 9:10 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-27

Hi all,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let chairs know.


*Tuesday, 27 January 13:00-14:00 UTC*


* **Zakim General Information*



Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes


IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 

Wiki discussion pages:



*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Thierry
Scribe: Franck
Regrets: Felix

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 20 January 2009

There was no telecon last week. 

[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html

Pierre-Antoine did not scribe last week, volunteer for 
03.2. 2009?

[c] Schedule for the next call on 03.2. 2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00 UTC)


*[2] Items*

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] UC & Req deliverable

The document was published on Jan 19th on TR page and annouced on the Home W3C page

and is announced on the Home W3C page

[c] Future of UC & Req deliverable

We should publish a second version of UC & Req as Last Call in March. 
(See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)

Therefore we should start collecting issues, updates and potential comments coming in.

[d] Mapping of formats


reviewers should add a link to their Mapping table,into this wiki page. 

*Timeline for the review: 20th of January*

Joakim had uploaded a mapping table XMP <-> ID3. You can use this document as a template to add other formats. 


Chris reviewed DIG35

Joakim reviewed Cablelabs

Felix reviewed MIX

Veronique reviewed VRA

Tobias reviewed EXIF, MediaRDF, SearchMonkey Media, LOM and METS.

Jean-Pierre reviewed TV-Anytime, IPTC NewsML-G2, EBUCore and EBU P-META

Werner reviewed SMPTE RP210

Wonsuk Lee reviewed MediaRSS, TXFeed and Youtube


[e] Data Format

Follow up email discussions:


[f] Other ?


Thierry Michel

Received on Tuesday, 27 January 2009 09:58:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:24:31 UTC