Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-01-13

Felix Sasaki さんは書きました:
> [...]
>> chairs know.
>>
>> *===================================================================*
>>
>> *Tuesday, 13 January 13:00-14:00 UTC*
>>
>> *===================================================================*
>>
>> * **Zakim General Information*
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=02&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>>
>> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>> Duration : 60 minutes

>> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665
>> W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>> (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
>> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

>> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
>> WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>> WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
>> WG open issue :
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>> Wiki discussion pages:
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page#Discussion_pages
>>

>> *===================================================================*
>>
>> *AGENDA*
>>

>> *[1] Administratives*
>>
>> Chair: Joakim and Thierry (while Daniel Park is away in January).
>> Scribe: TBA (please be volunteering, specially people who have not
>> scribed yet ;-)
>> Regrets: none yet.
>>
>> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 16 Dec 2008
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Dec/0039.html
>>

>> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>>
>> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
>>
>> - Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 20.1. 2009
>> - Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 27.1. 2009
>>
>> Scribe FAQ:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
>>
>> [c] Schedule for the next call on 20.1. 2009 (now every Tuesday,
>> 13:00 UTC)
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
>>

>> *[2] Items*
>>

>> [a] Action items
>>
>> Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the
>> list
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>>
>> [b] Schedule for UC & Req deliverable
>>
>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
>>
>> The document should now be frozen. Felix will or has done the latest
>> updates required by group participants.
>
> The latest updates will be done around Monday noon, Japanese Time.

Here it is. See
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
Or better the revision 51
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html?rev=1.51&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
I have incorporated feedback
This version is now "frozen". @ Thierry: linkchecker is OK with the
document, it's valid (HTML and CSS), and pubrules are OK, except
- an error in the status section related to patent policy (should be OK
with you status section)
- some non-existing URIs (all example URIs)

Since the end of December I have implemented the feedback described at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html?rev=1.47&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#tbd

Chair and staff contacts had some offline conversation about the
editors. Currently it is Wonsuk, Tobias and me. Veronique is planning to
do more in the future and become an editor (again).

Felix