From: Raphaël Troncy [mailto:Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl]
Sent: lundi, 9. février 2009 16:54
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: Felix Sasaki; Pierre-Antoine Champin; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: What is needed to move forward

> However, I'd like to know more about the ESW wiki. Maybe obvious but.. Can
> you tell me more?

ESWC wiki is one of the best resource for SW developers:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/

The wiki is completely open and thus editable by everybody.
You might be interested in:
   - SW tools: http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools

   - RDF and SQL: http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfAndSql

   - RDFizers: http://esw.w3.org/topic/DynamicRDFizers