W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > February 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-02-10

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:11:38 +0100
Message-ID: <499047AA.1090303@w3.org>
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>

Hi all,

This is the agenda for the Media Annotations WG call in this week.
If you have any items to be included in the agenda, feel free to let 
chairs know.


*Tuesday, 10 February 13:00-14:00 UTC*


* **Zakim General Information*


Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes


IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : 
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at 
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue :
Wiki discussion pages:



*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim and Thierry (while Daniel Park is away in January).
Scribe: Werner Bailer (volunteered last week)
Regrets: none yet.

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon 03 February 2009


[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html

Please volunteer to scribe next meeting.

[c] Schedule for the next call on 17.2.2009 (now every Tuesday, 13:00 UTC)


*[2] Items*

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the 
list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] Open Issues

[c] action 78 - Discussion about interoperability
* High-level semantics 	
* Low-level semantics
should we agree on how to specify the "content" of the return value, 
then perhaps start to work bottom-up wise!


[d] Mapping of formats

- add mappings for iTunes metadata and QuickTime metadata.

- cells in the EBU table not span over several rows?

Mapping table available at

[e] Review of the UC & Req deliverable

Michael's review has launch  a very long thread  ...
Let's have a resolution on the changes for the next version of the document

[f] What is needed to move forward

[f] AOB


Thierry Michel
Received on Monday, 9 February 2009 15:11:54 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:24:32 UTC