Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-12-08

Regrets for me too, because of (last minute) teaching tasks. About my
pending action items:
- action 185: will send the email today, you can close the action; a
small section has been added to the ontology document already
(currently being reviewed by the co-editors)
- action 174: checked! Action closed :)
- action 172: rewrote the introduction of the ontology document, the
document is currently being reviewed by the co-editors, we will see
what further changes are required
- action 169: I modified the ontology document also in that respect,
have to check out with the other co-editors if it is clearer now
- action 149: did it, I sent it to Dave and to the co-editors for review
I am still updating the changes of the mapping with VRA and preparing
the "4 implementations" section for the Ontology document, which will
be added with the other comments of the co-editors. I will send the
section around once it is stabilized, and of course asap :)

Best,
Véronique