RE: Review of UC & Req

Hi. Werner
Thanks for good comments.

My opinions are as below.
In addition, I think we need to make an consistency with ontology and API doc. E.g we need to use the term of media resource.

Agreed. But I would like to suggest new one as below. :)
"providing full or partial translation and mapping from properties in formats to a common set of properties in the ontology." What do you think?

> - " API that provides uniform access to all elements defined by the
> ontology, which are selected elements from different formats": I suggest
> to drop the last part of the sentence, that sounds like taking property 1
> from DC, property 2 from EXIF, etc

Agreed.

> 3 Purpose:
>
> - Same comment as for the introduction: the example talks about mapping
> XMP to IPTC.
>
> 6 Requirements:
>
> - as discussed in the telecon on Nov. 24, the requirements on policy
> information from PLING and the requirements from MFWG concerning discovery
> of named and track fragments should be added, and linked with the use
> cases, e.g. 5.2, 5.3, 5.4
>
> - we should also discuss how the policy requirement is related to our r09.
> NB: "role" has nothing to do with subproperties in this context ;-)
>
> - I think that r05 and r11 are related, as r05 actually describes the core
> slice. So in my opinion we could either state r11, and describe some of
> the slices, or we define separate requirements for each of the slices (as
> it is done in r05).

+1 for separate requirements.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.