Re: more questions about the mapping table

Dear Pierre-Antoine,

I asked the same question to me yesterday.

The spec says:

xmp:MetadataDate: The date and time that any metadata for this resource
was last changed. It should be the same as or more recent than
xmp:ModifyDate.

xmpDM:metadataModDate: The date and time when the metadata was last
modified.

I actually can not spot the exact difference. So either Adobe had a
reason why similar properties are defined in the Basic and the DM schema
and they just did not make the difference more explicit (which I
suppose) . Or it is redundant in the XMP Schema.

What do  others think?

Tobias

Pierre-Antoine Champin schrieb:
> Hi again,
>
> another question raised by my mapping review:
> what is the difference between xmp:MetadataDate and xmpDM:metadataModDate ?
>
> I do not see any difference, hence I do not see the interest of keeping
> both in our subset of XMP...
>
>   pa

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck