RE: Machine-readable license data

Hi Felix, Tobias,

within the MPEG-21 framework, they are currently developing a 'Media Value Chain Ontology' (aka MPEG-21 part 19 [1]). Its goal is to standardize a media value chain ontology focusing on the rights management aspects.

[1] http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/working_documents/explorations/mvco/MVCO-Reqs.zip

Kind regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab