Re: Upcoming calls and schedule

Raphaël Troncy さんは書きました:

>> Let's progress via mail until then. If the editors have time to make
>> progress on the requirements document we can also publish a first draft
>> without a call, just deciding about publication via mail.
>
> Will we organize an internal review of this document before?
> Will we have a formal vote before deciding to publish a FPWD?
> My concern is that I have met a lot of people who have strong
> expectations for this document and we should fix all the things we
> know are bad before requesting for comments.

I agree with you, Raphael, and we will schedule such a review time. I
cannot tell you yet when that will be (it depends on when we will get
the draft from Veronique and Wonsuk), but I would plan a week for it and
another week for the editors to implement internal comments. And as said
in my last mail, for all these periods it would be great to make
progress via mail.

Felix