Re: my token about the "3 or more layer" structure for the ontology

Felix Sasaki a écrit :
> Hi Pierre-Antoine again (btw. ,do you mind to forward this to the
> mailing list?),

absolutely not! I just missed the "reply all" button in my last reply :-(
Sorry everybody... However, the last exchange with Felix in enclosed below.

> I think we don't disagree - we just stress different points.

It is also my opinion :)
And by the way, I am perfectly ok with the bottom-up approach, having
the conceptual model emerge from use cases, which is indeed a good way
of keeping it (the conceptual model) simple enough.

Thinking about it, I realized that external metadata is indeed an
important feature for me, hence my bias in favor of a specific format
for our ontology.

External metadata allows people to exchange it separately from the
(potentially copyrighted) video. It is indeed a key feature of the
Advene application (on which I am working), as well as popular social
applications focused on video (like youtube).

Wouldn't that deserve a use-case, by the way?

  pa