Re: [Mediann] Ad. "Return Type / String vs Uri" - Issue

Hi Ruben, all,

Is there any existing implementation which gets information from various
metadata formats, and which uses such an OO-like approach? The
implementations we looked at during the f2f (Chris from IBBT and Tobias)
only returned one type. And XMP specifies only only one type for each
property. Also, I have problems to understand how to implement the use
case "web developer"
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html#uc-access-via-web-client
with this level of complexity.

Felix