From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: samedi, 13. décembre 2008 12:13
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: F2F meetings minutes (DRAFT)

Hi all,

here are the f2f meeting minutes (DRAFT):

http://www.w3.org/2008/12/09-mediaann-minutes.html

http://www.w3.org/2008/12/10-mediaann-minutes.html

I think we had a great meeting, thanks to all, and IBBT did a great job
of hosting! I'm looking forward to see the work moving forward.

Best,

Felix

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway