Re: Alternatives to Creditor/Debtor

I think we're only interested in the first two of these in the context of this discussion.

The third is covered by the Assigner role.
________________________________
From: Jo Rabin <jo.rabin@db.com>
Sent: 19 August 2020 20:33
To: 'public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org' <public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Alternatives to Creditor/Debtor

FWIW I don’t think we are getting to the shades of distinction needed.

As I see it we have

  1.  The-party-who-must-do-it

  1.  The-party-to-whom-it-is-done

  1.  The-party-who-specifies-the-above

And possibly more. Before choosing terms, should we come up with what we think is a more comprehensive list of roles?

thanks