minutes for today's call

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 11:54:16 +0000
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>
See http://www.w3.org/2013/11/08-mbui-minutes.html

No call next week

Next call 22 November

We spent most of today's call discussing final changes to the glossary.
Jaroslav will prepare the Working Group note for publication. We agreed
to remove the entries in the Working Group Note from the google doc for
the glossary, i.e. so that the google doc just has the unpublished
entries for archival purposes.

The Introduction to MBUI is done apart from some missing images from
UCL. Dave to prepare a Working Group Note.

Dave will send an email to seed discussion on next steps now that the
MBUI Working Group's charter is about to expire.