Re: IndieUI: Events 1.0

Yes, very interesting, and I think it is perfectly in line with our
notion of Event at the abstract UI level.

They basically deal with events which can be generated on Web
interfaces, but in principle their approach should be adaptable to
multimodality, so that there might be a merge between the two
proposals),.

best
paolo

--