useDM structure-behaviour relationship

From: Heiko Braun <hbraun@redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 16:03:07 +0100
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>

I think this is a question for Gerrit, but it relates to the recent behaviour model discussions:

You probably have seen the recent producer/consumer ideas to express relationships between structure and behaviour. I was looking at the useDM papers and was wondering if useDM actually expresses a relation between the structure and the behaviour somehow. For instance, how does a "navigation" refer to the target interaction unit. Or how would a "trigger" that leads to a function call express  this relation?

Regards, Heiko