Re: Apologies for today's and next week's telco

Dear Joëlle, all,

Our apologies for not being able to attend today's audioconference. In what
regards to our use case (chapter 8: Multi-device development tools;
Complimentary list of use cases document), and according to what we
promised, we have refined the information by including a specific example
of a multidevice development tool (MyMobileWeb).

Hope it helps,

2013/2/21 Joëlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr>

> Hi all,
> I won't be able to join the telco today (I've just been recruited to play
> Gd'Ma by one of my gd-daughters who is ill and alone at home).
> I won't be able to join next telco as Grenoble is on vacation.
>
> Here are my inputs for today, related to the introduction document:
> - Please, please, please, Jean and UCL people provide the refs for
> [Mitrovic] [Eisenstein] [models @run-time]!
> - I have produced the table based on Fabio's input (thank you for the
> proposal). Sounds good, although the functionalities column takes too much
> room. Any idea about how to improve the layout ? Shall we present the "in
> details" part in a follow-up table ?
> - I am encline to suggest to suppress the section "definition of the user"
> - Warning, warning, again and again: some authors have not updated their
> use case.
>
> Best, and my apologies,
> --joelle
>
> On 21 Feb 2013, at 9:25, Gaelle Calvary wrote:
>
> > Dear Colleagues,
> > Unfortunately, I'll not be able to join the meeting, and it will be the
> same next week.
> > Be sure I am very sorry.
> > Kind regards
> > Gaelle

> > Gaelle Calvary, Professeur en Informatique
> > Chargée de mission "Société du numérique" à l'Institut polytechnique de
> Grenoble
> > Directeur adjoint du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
> > 41, rue des mathématiques - BP 53 - 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9 - France
> > TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54 - http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary

> Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
> Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
> 41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France,
> http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54

Javier Rodríguez Escolar

CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Investigador I+D+i - R&D Researcher
Unidad de Movilidad e Independencia de Dispositivo
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: javier.rodriguez@fundacionctic.org