RE: Apologies for today's and next week's telco

Dear Joëlle,

Here are my inputs for today, related to the introduction document:
- Please, please, please, Jean and UCL people provide the refs for [Mitrovic] [Eisenstein] [models @run-time]!
[[Jean:]] Done! The corresponding text has been updated. We also introduced the cross-cutting relationship above. See its definition and its motivation.

- I have produced the table based on Fabio's input (thank you for the proposal). Sounds good, although the functionalities column takes too much room. Any idea about how to improve the layout ? Shall we present the "in details" part in a follow-up table ?
[[Jean:]] Right! I would be in favor of a simple table with a link to a "more details" section.

- I am encline to suggest to suppress the section "definition of the user"
[[Jean:]] It should go to another document since we have a meta-model for the user as well. We need to define as an extensible package.

All the best,
Jean

- Warning, warning, again and again: some authors have not updated their use case.

Best, and my apologies,
--joelle

On 21 Feb 2013, at 9:25, Gaelle Calvary wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
> Unfortunately, I'll not be able to join the meeting, and it will be the same next week.
> Be sure I am very sorry.
> Kind regards
> Gaelle

> Gaelle Calvary, Professeur en Informatique Chargée de mission "Société
> du numérique" à l'Institut polytechnique de Grenoble Directeur adjoint
> du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble 41, rue des mathématiques -
> BP 53 - 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9 - France TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54
> - http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary

Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54