Re: Glossary updates

Regarding the questions on the recent call:

I agree that we should keep the distinction between "A" and "Model of A", like AUI and AUI Model. Although model is a really overloaded term, within the context of this discussion it probably refers to an artefact of some kind (aka representation) that's being used to work with the concepts. That's at least how we've used it so far within my team.

In general I would remove the synonyms and rely on distinct terms and update the editor drafts accordingly.

Regards, Heiko