Extended Poll for next face to face meeting

On 28/03/13 11:17, Dave Raggett wrote:
> I've set up a poll to help us select the least inconvenient week in May
> or June. Once we have chosen the week, we can then pin down the exact
> days. The poll is at:
>
>     http://doodle.com/ymyt8i8w4giack9r
>
> Please fill it in before the next telecon on April 4.

The poll has been extended to cover July. This is because it now appears
that none of the weeks in May and June are viable. Please edit your
entries in time for next week's call on April 11.

Move the mouse pointer over your name to reveal the pencil icon which
you click to edit your entries.

Many thanks for your help,