Update of list of MBUID potential benefits

From: Jean Vanderdonckt <jean.vanderdonckt@uclouvain.be>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 00:30:20 +0200
To: <public-mbui@w3.org>
Dear Gerrit,

Thank you very much for transferring the text to the list of MBUID potential
benefits (your blue part). I therefore tried to re-consolidate the list,
while improving the expression. This is now in the Google doc. I still left
the blue text below to see your initial input.

I also included a figure in the beginning in order to illustrate what you
wrote.

All the best,

Jean